September 25, 2013
Information Regarding iOS7 Update
Important Mobile Banking Update
On September 18th, Apple released their new mobile operating system, iOS7. As our Online Banking customer, we want you to know that our BankAnyTime app is working properly with iOS7, and you should be able to update to the new system without any issues.
However, if you downloaded iOS7 and the BankAnyTime app prior to September 22nd, you may need to reinstall the app due to initial technical issues with Apple’s release. If you have downloaded iOS7 and are having an issue logging into Mobile Banking, please follow the instructions below.
- Delete the app from your phone by holding down the app icon until the “x” appears in the top left corner of the icon. Touch the “x”, and then “Delete”.
- Next, touch the “Settings” icon. Scroll down and select the “Safari” option. Scroll down and touch “Clear Cookies and Data”.
- Power off your phone by holding down the button at the top of the phone.
- From a computer, log into Online Banking and click Account Services under the Customer Service tab. Scroll down to the Mobile Banking section and click on Manage Device(s). In the drop down beside your phone number, select “Stop using this device for Mobile Banking” and click the “Go” button.
- Turn your phone back on. Go to the App store and download the BankAnyTime app again. Touch “Open” after the download is complete.
- Once the app launches it will display “This device is no longer registered.” Touch “Register” in the top right corner.
- Enter your Access ID.
- Answer the security question.
- Enter your password.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-277-2175. Thank you for banking with us. We appreciate your business and value your loyalty as our customer.
« Back to List of News