August 22, 2011
South Carolina Bank and Trust Announces 2011 Greenville Advisory Board Members
South Carolina Bank and Trust announced the names of the 2011 Greenville Advisory Board members.
The Board is comprised of ten members:
Everette H. Babb, senior partner, Babb and Brown, P.C.
Joseph W. Carter, M.D., anesthesiologist, Palmetto Anesthesia Associates of Greenville, LLC
Emmett I. Davis, III, P.E., corporate vice president, Davis & Floyd, Inc.
- Edward P. Holder, Jr., CEO, Holder Electric Supply, Inc.
- Clarence C. Kegler, vice president/chief diversity officer, Michelin North America, Inc.
- Samuel J. Konduros, president, SK Strategies, LLC
- C. William McGee, managing shareholder, Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.
- Tammy C. Propst, president, taxadvantagegroup, llc
- Clemens Schmitz-Justen, president, CSJ & Company, LLC
- Bonner N. York, chairman, York Constructors, Inc.
SCBT Financial Corporation, Columbia, South Carolina is a registered bank holding company incorporated under the laws of South Carolina. The Company consists of SCBT, N.A., the largest publicly traded bank headquartered in South Carolina; NCBT, a Division of SCBT, N.A.; BankMeridian, a division of SCBT, N.A. and Community Bank & Trust, a Division of SCBT, N.A. Providing financial services for over 76 years, SCBT Financial Corporation operates 80 locations in 17 South Carolina counties, 10 North Georgia counties, and Mecklenburg County in North Carolina. Named in Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America for more than 60 months, SCBT Financial Corporation has assets of approximately $3.8 billion and its stock is traded under the symbol SCBT in the NASDAQ Global Select Market. More information can be found at www.SCBTonline.com.
« Back to List of News