It is never too early to start teaching your children about fiscal responsibility. If they learn good habits early, they are likely to continue them throughout their own lives.
Teach your child the value of saving by opening our Minor Savings account. As the custodian for the account, you'll have access to the account and the ability to transfer money electronically from your account to theirs.
- $25 minimum opening balance
- For individuals under the age of 18
- No maintenance fee
- Interest accrues daily and is paid quarterly
- Three (3) free withdrawals per quarter1
- Quarterly statement
- Withdrawals/transfers via in branch only by parent or guardian on account
- Free eStatements