With SCBT Alerts, we can notify you via email or text message* of activities on your checking and savings accounts. It’s an easy way to stay on top of your money and know quickly when a direct deposit has been made or a check has cleared. Sign up today!
How Do I Enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking. If you are not a current Online Banking customer, Enroll Now.
- On the Summary page click the Manage Your Alerts link.
- Click Setup new alert.
- Choose an alert from the drop-down box and click Submit.
What Alerts are Available?
- Automatic Draft Alert: Notifies you that an automatic draft has posted to your account.
- Check Cleared Alert: Notifies you that a specific check has cleared.
- Daily Debit Card Usage Alert: Notifies you of all debit card transactions that have posted for that day.
- Direct Deposit Alert: Notifies you that a direct deposit has been posted to your account.
- High Balance - Checking Alert: Notifies you that the balance has exceeded a specific amount.
- Low Balance - Checking Alert: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your checking account balance goes below that threshold.
- Low Balance - Savings Alert: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your savings account balance goes below that threshold.
- Daily Checking Account Balance: You can set a timeframe to notify you of your checking account balance.
If you need assistance setting up an alert or have any questions, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.