Electronic statements are the fastest, safest, and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statements. Internet access and a few simple clicks are all you need to sign up, and best of all – it’s FREE!
Once you sign up for eStatements, you will receive an email notification that your eStatement is available for viewing. This email is simply a reminder to log in to Online Banking and view your statement. We will not email your statement or any other confidential information directly to you.
How Do I Enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking (if you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, Enroll Now)
- Click on Customer Service, then Account Services.
- Scroll down to the eStatement enrollment section and click Edit.
- Select the account(s) that you want to sign up for eStatements and confirm your email address.
- Check the box that you agree to the terms and click Submit.
If you would like to sign up for eStatements on accounts where you are listed as the secondary account holder, please click here.
Your eStatement will be sent from YourStatement@secureestatements.com. Please be sure to include this e-mail address in your contact list so that you will receive your statement each month.
To view your eStatement, it is necessary to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click here to obtain a free download.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-277-2175.