We offer a “holistic” approach to providing services, because we understand how difficult it is for plan sponsors to deal with multiple advisors, consultants and investment providers in today’s highly complex environment. We help simplify your life.
At SCBT, we have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your overall corporate goals, while maintaining compliance with current regulations and fulfilling your fiduciary obligations.
Below are just a few of the services we provide:
- Investment Advice – As an ERISA 3(21) fiduciary, we provide advice, as a plan fiduciary, to plan sponsors regarding the selection, ongoing monitoring and benchmarking of investment options to be made available to plan participants.
- Investment Management – As an ERISA 3(38) fiduciary, we agree to assume the duties and responsibilities of managing plan assets for the benefit of all of your plan participants, bringing you the full resources of a major financial institution.
- Retirement Plan Design – We work with employers to help ensure that their retirement plan accomplishes their objectives, by tailoring the plan provisions to utilize the flexibility that the law permits.
- Investment Product Education & Information – We provide investment education, as defined under US Department of Labor Interpretive Bulletin 96-1, which is essential to a plan sponsor in carrying out your fiduciary duties.
- Fiduciary Compliance Consulting - We stand ready to assist you in learning about your responsibilities, as plan fiduciary, to establish the proper policies and procedures and to maintain the critical documents as required by ERISA.
- ERISA Problem Resolution – We provide assistance to employers who may have issues with a regulation or law and need guidance regarding their options.